School Day Out Camps
October 6 & 7 - Gargantuan Galaxies - Zoom through the solar system, walk on the moon, create your own "space goo", and learn about the stars and planets!
November 8 - Wacky Wilderness - Do you love the outdoors? Join us as we learn camping skills, play fun games, and even practice our suction cup archery skills!
November 23 & 25 - Ahoy, Mateys! - Captain Blackbeard needs merry pirates to join him for a day of pirate adventures. Spend a day on the high seas learning about pirate life and playing fun games!
December 19-23 - Determined Detective - There's been a robbery at the Museum! Join us in catching the crook, making police badges, and learning how to be a real detective.
December 26-30 - Mysterious Magic - Have you ever wanted to pull a rabbit out of a hat? Do you want to amaze parents and friends with fun magic tricks? Join us as we show you how! You're sure to amaze everyone!
January 16 - Bugs Galore - Ever wonder how a spider walks on its web without getting stuck? In this camp, we'll show you, and meet a real, live tarantula. We'll also make fun insect crafts and even create your own butterfly feeder. Its' a day of buggy fun!
February 20 - Engineering Einsteins - Use a hardhat as we build bridges, design houses, and learn how to be the best engineers around!
March 17 - Wild, Wild, West - Saddle up, partner! Take a ride back in time to the dusty streets of the old West! Along the way, see what fun games you play and crafts you can make.
April 3-7 - Explosive Chemistry - Will mom and dad not let you cause explosions in your house? Don't worry; that's what this week is all about! Mix chemicals and learn some fun (and safe) science with us.
Summer Camps (exact dates pending)
Summer camps (exact dates pending) will begin the first week after Fayette County schools are out of session. They will run until the last full week before school starts.
Snow Day Camps
Snow day camps – on most days that Fayette County closes for snow days, the Explorium will be open 8:30-5:30 for snow day camp. No prior registration is necessary. Check our FaceBook page to make sure that we are open.
- Full Day: $50/$45 members
- Half Day: $25/$22.50 members
- Weeklong Full Day: $225/$205 members
- Weeklong Half Day: $115.00/$105.00 members
- Snow Day Full Day: $40
- Snow Day Half Day: $20
Policies and Information:
- All camps are open for full or half day (AM or PM) options.
- Camps (except for snow day) run from 8AM-5:30PM with AM half day 8AM-12:30PM and PM half day 1PM-5:30PM
- Snow day camps are 8:30am - 5:30pm with half day options availble.
- All campers must be able to use the bathroom independently
- Snacks are provided in the morning and afternoon. Full day campers must bring their lunch.
- Early arrival or late pick up times are available for $5 per half hour with earliest drop off at 7:30 AM and latest pick up 6:00PM.
Click here to register or call us at 859-258-3253 for more information.