School Day Out Camps
August 24 - Jurassic World - Make your own fossils, discover dinosaur bones, and create a dinosaur!
October 4-5 - Anything Goes - Enjoy these favorites - spinner art, ozobots, sidewalk chalk, melty beads, and more!
November 6 - Raiders of the Lost Artifacts - Look for buried treasure and solve a great mystery of the lost artifacts!
November 21 - Nerf Madness - Spinning targets, balloons, and more make learning with Nerf tons of fun.
December 20-21 - Adventures in Science - Make slime, do coding projects, and see what happens when you mix milk and Red Bull.
December 27-28 - Explore More - can you paint with M&Ms? Extract strawberry DNA? Find out when you explore with us!
December 31 & January 2 - Go Wild - Travel through the world looking for our bug, reptile, and safari friends.
*Book all six days of winter break camp and get a discount!
February 18 - Day at the Museum - Let's hunt through the Museum to investigate all of the exhibits. Search for clues to unravel our Museum mystery.
March 15 - Candy Land - Explore candy science, play board games, and make edible slime. This day out of school will be SWEET.
April 1-5 - Build It! - Engineer a fort, create an artbot, and even build a post-it note tower. Spend spring break with us and build to your hearts content!
May 21 - Legos - Use Legos for a challenge, code a robot, paint, and create a rocket.
Check back in early 2019 for a listing of summer camps.
Summer camps are provided in partnership with White, Greer & Maggard Orthodontics. Thanks to WGM for providing 11 weeks of fun and educational activities for kids to experiment, build, create, and explore the world around them.
Scholarships are provided in partnership with Sleep Outfitters.
Snow Day Camps
Snow Day Camps – On most days that Fayette County Schools close for snow days, the Explorium will be open from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm for our Snow Day Camp. No prior registration is necessary.
Simply check our Facebook page to make sure that we are open.
School Day Out, Summer, and Snow Day Camp Policies
- Full Day: $50/$45 members
- Half Day: $25/$22.50 members
- Weeklong Full Day: $225/$205 members
- Weeklong Half Day: $115.00/$105.00 members
- Snow Day Full Day: $40
- Snow Day Half Day: $20
*Special pricing for Winter Break 2018 camps when you book all six days:
- Full day - non member - $275
- Full day - member - $265
- Half day - non member - $140
- Half day - member - $130
Policies and Information:
- All camps are open for full or half day (AM or PM) options.
- During weeklong camps, registration by the day is available one week prior to the start of camp. Note: campers will not be lost or feel like they have missed content if they are only at camp for one day. There is a theme for the camp, but all activities are stand alone.
- Camps (except for snow day) run from 8AM-5:30PM with AM half day 8AM-12:30PM and PM half day 12:30PM-5:30PM
- Snow day camps are 8:30am - 5:30pm with half day options availble.
- All campers must be able to use the bathroom independently
- Snacks are provided in the morning and afternoon. Full day campers must bring their lunch.
- With at least 24 hour notice, early arrival or late pick up times are available for $5 per half hour with earliest drop off at 7:30 AM and latest pick up 6:00PM.
Click here to register or call us at 859-258-3253 for more information.